Tuesday 13 March 2012

A little Q and A....

I was tagged in a Q&A post by First-Time-Daddy It's took me a few days to get round to it but I thought, what the hell I'll do it, seems like a bit of harmless fun. (I immediately apologise to those I have tagged who feel they have to do it)
First the rules....
  • You must post these rules.
  • Each person must post 11 things about herself on their blog.
  • Answer the questions the “tagger” listed for you in her post, and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
  • Choose 11 people to tag and link to them in the post.
  • Let each blogger know that you have tagged them
so here goes here's my answers:

If you were to have a meal with 3 other people alive or dead, who would it be. (Anybody famous or not)
  •      Bill Shankley would be one, I'd love to speak to the man who put Liverpool F.C back on the map and made us great again. I've seen clips and watched TV shows dedicated to him and he just seemed like he had so much Character and would invoke lively conversation. I'd also love to have Sir Richard Branson at the meal, I think again he's someone you've got to look up to with all he's achieved and you have the feeling he's always got something new in mind, I could maybe pluck his brain for business tips and try blag a free ticket to Necker island too. An lastly at the meal I'd plump for Sir Paul McCartney, I'd love to hear all his stories about the Beatles, Wings and his whole life really, and see if I could get him to get the guitar out.
If you could have chosen your name, what would it have been and why?
  • Horatio. Simply because its a cool name I mean seriously who wouldn't want to be called Horatio!
If you could make one return trip in a time machine, where would you go and why?
  • If this means in my lifetime then it would have to be to re-live my days working at the Summer Camp in America, everyday was fantastic and such a good laugh to do. If it was to any event I'd have t go see the Beatles live at the Cavern in Liverpool in the 60's, just because I think the 60's is one of the most amazing times and it would be great to see it all in full flow.
If you were a darts player, what would be your nickname?
  • The Ginger Ninja
If it became possible to live in space and travel to any planet in a matter of hours. Where would you live?
  • Jupiter because I like the ring that goes around it.
If you could make any film storyline true, which would it be.
  • Hmmm a tricky question alot of my favourite films are more reality based, but I guess thinking away from these I'd have to say I'd choose Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, I mean think about it, the Turtles roaming the world to keep us save, that is quite comforting isn't it?
If a film was made of you life, what would it be called and who would star as you?
  • Chuck Norris because he's a bad ass and ginger and it would be called The trials and tribulations of being ginger.
If you won the lottery (Lets say £50 million), whats the FIRST thing you buy?
  • Easy I'd buy an Aston Martin, all for me.
What would be you super power of choice?
  • I'd have to have the power to steal other peoples powers and use them, cheating I know but think about it then I have whatever power I choose.
Which animal would you be and why?
  • I use to have a T-shirt that said "I wish I was a monkey, So then I could throw Poop at you" So for that reason I'd have to say Monkey.
What did you want to be when you were 7, 13 and 16?
  • 7 I wanted to be an archaeologist just like Dr Alan Grant from Jurassic Park, at 13 I wanted to be a Radio DJ and be very witty and famous and at 16 I wanted to be a football coach and travel a lot with it.
And now for my questions:
1) which character do you prefer from only fools and horses, Grandpa or Uncle Albert and why?
2) if you had 3 wishes what would they be other than money, and eternal life?
3) if you could live in any period of time when would you live and why?
4) if you had to live as the opposite gender for 1 day what would you do?
5) would you rather be a pirate or a ninja and why?
6) what would be your catchphrase if you were a game show host?
7) if you had to write a book what would you write about?
8) if you could choose a fictional character from a Book/TV/Movie to be real who would you chose and why?
9) What would you like to be your legacy to be?
10) Which Cartoon Character best sums you up and why?
11) Why is your favourite colour your favourite?

So now I've got to Tag people so here goes:
@OurPeagreenpod
@Tombriggs79
@kateonthinice
@militarydadblog
@bryony32
@onedad3girls
@himupnorth
@asnood
@slightlysubdad
@belfast_dad
@TheCrumbyMummy

1 comment:

  1. I was tagged by First Time Daddy in this too and have been tagged in this and a similar 4 times. Sorry. Think there's only so many facts about me that people want to hear. ;o) I will answer a couple of questions though. I love both Uncle Albert and Grandad but think Grandad had the edge and I would live in the 50's. Thanks for the tag!

    ReplyDelete