Wednesday 25 April 2012

Day114 Happy Feeder Day

No not Feeder as in the fetish you sickos ;) I mean feeder as in the band. My all time favourite band, not only is today the day of their new album Generation Freakshow, bug it is also the day I go see them live for the 16th time. This was the first time my OH went with me...

But if course my trusty sidekick Disco Dave was also in toll....

Feeders new album is again of a high standard and I plan to blog about it more later this week in a music inspired post. The gig itself saw Feeder play a lot of their new songs which I'm mine with, like this song, the title track Generation Freakshow....



It was difficult to see the band as my view was often hampered by those annoyingly inconsiderate tall people...


But in the end I did get my way and got a view of the band....

Yet I was, as always able to fully enjoy the show. The band were great as always, and as ever with Disco Dave emotions ran high...

No comments:

Post a Comment