Wednesday 9 May 2012

Day 130 Guests

For todays picture I decided that I would shamlessly promote my OH, here she is.... 
 
You can read her blog here, She is very opne and honest about how she is feeling and what she battles on her day to day life. She is incredibly strong and I couldn't do anything without her help and support. Recently she was asked to guest post for another blog because she suffers from PND (Post Natal Depression) you can read her guest post here Whilst we are working hard to iradicate this from our lives I just want her to know that I love her deeply and no matter what she thinks of herself she is a great woman, a wonderfully loving mother and my rock.

3 comments:

  1. Good luck. My wife was depressed for a short while after both pregnancies, and it was terrible for both of us (I was constantly being blamed for almost killing the baby because she said I wasn't holding her head well enough). In the end she decided not to take any medication (especially because it takes time to do anything, and she was optimistic). This thing is tough. Luckily, between understanding doctors and online connection with women who go through the same thing, it's much easier than it's been in the past.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree bloggerFather, the fact people will talk about it openly helps enormously, maybe not at the time but certainly once you start to recover. It is hard for all concerened especially the men who can see its happening but cant do right for doing wrong in the eyes of the mother. It like any other illness will go once it has served its time. Nice to met you Chloe, keep your chin up hun, there is a light at the end of the tunnel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for both your comments. It is and will be tough but we are both determined not to let this beat us. But my girlfriend is amazing and is stronger than she gives herself credit for.

    ReplyDelete