Wednesday 20 June 2012

Day 173 Family Sun

The sun is shining and the children are playing, and what fun they look like they are having, I sit hear having a lovely cuppa as the sun does the hard work for me and allows the children to roam free in the back garden. Here is eldest daughter and her cousin playing freely on not one but two trampolines....
Meanwhile Nana is in the living room distracting youngest child with nursery rhymes, and from the giggles and gurgles I hear she seems to be enjoying. After having breakfast in the garden we took them all for a walk, or I say walk only me and the children's Nana ended up walking. Eldest daughter was on a scooter and CJ was on his bike while youngest daughter was in her push chair. We stopped by a local park for them to play on....
While Nana and Tabitha sat and watched....

Once we were finished it was time to head back to Nana's on the bike and scooter but unfortunately eldest child got bored of being on the scooter and ended up dragging it along instead of riding on it....
So it ended up with my riding on it, but I got told off for not having a crash helmet on....
Once we got back to Nana's it was time to enjoy the weather more by having lunch outside on the patio, before more afternoon fun in the sun....



No comments:

Post a Comment